Sunday, October 09, 2005

i've got a headache!!!


chiong history for 7 and a half hrd w/o stopping.. AHHHHH!!! T.T


sooo scared for tmr papers. cuz my hist owaes damn lan de lor.. wish me luck for tmr paper!!! after tt hav to chiong literature.. den express maths.. den science.. den maths.. den CME.. den orals.. AHHH!! orals!!!! shucks.. mrs terrance!! omg omg omg..


"And we have gone through good and bad times. But your unconditional love is always on my mind." quoted from his msn nick.. SHHHHHH!!! dun leak out.. LOL (: tt "her" must have left him a deep impression. yes yes. i'm lame.. seriously i am..


nw i know my laughter is horrible. yes indeed. after i laughed alone, the horrible sound echo back into my ears. it sounds terrible. i'm not gonna laugh like tt anymore.. LOL


i hate tt stinking bastard who keeps smsing my sis, calling my sis.. in the middle of the nite, 3 sth.. HELLO?!?! ppl needs to slp one hor. damn freaking hate him.. together wif his other frens hu claims tt my sis is "ah soon" stupid lah.. sooo irratating. stupid despos. "rolls eyes"


adios!


good day..

No comments: